Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Updates

Moriah requested that I help her out by blogging her updates as they happen. She's been getting numerous texts and well-wishes and e-mails and Facebook messages, and she wants to respond to them all. But time is short, school is heavy, and emotions are high, so here I am, resounding Ri. 


As you all know by now, Moriah received news a couple weeks ago that she has stage 1 or 2 breast cancer. She found out on Monday that it's a best-of-the-worst-case scenario, and she will undergo surgery and recovery over the next three or four months. Everything is still a bit up in the air, and I don't want to write anything that doesn't come from Ri first-hand, so I'll make this first blog short. 


Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts. I'll write more (and more specifically) when I talk to Ri again tomorrow. Just know that she treasures every word of encouragement that she receives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment